"Inviting all people to become students, believers, and followers of jesus Christ."
Provided by RightNow Media Group.
For a limited time, get free access to a library of select video series covering a wide range of topics.
During this time when many of us are still staying home more than we used to, RightNow Media wants to support individuals who would like more Bible Study resources while at home.
RightNow Media has opened a limited portion of their library of video studies and study guides for your use.
Online Bible Study
For 7 weeks, we studied 1 Peter based on video teaching from Kyle Idleman. A 10-14 minute video session corresponds to each week of in-person Sunday Bible study.
A short study guide is also attached to each video that you can use for at-home study.
Or, download at-home study materials tied in with our Sunday morning Colossians study.
Our current mid-week Lenten services "Places of the Passion" can be attended in person on Wednesdays at noon or found online on Wednesday nights at 7 pm.
If you would like to follow along with the service, you can find the bulletins for each week here.
Below you can find a PDF version of the bulletins for the Mid-Week Lenten Services if you would like to follow along.
If you missed the message for any Wednesday, you can catch it on our Messages page.
Mid Week Bulletins:
A Take-home element is available for students both in-person at Sunday School and for pick-up at the church.
Pick-ups available beginning Monday after each class.
- Sunday School Lesson-April 11, 2021
- Sunday School Lesson-March 28, 2021
- Sunday School Lesson-March 21, 2021
- Sunday School Lesson-March 14, 2021
- Sunday School Lesson-March 7, 2021
- Sunday School Lesson-February 28, 2021
- Sunday School Lesson-February 21, 2021
- Sunday School Lesson-February 14, 2021
- Sunday School Lesson-February 7, 2021
- Sunday School Lesson-January 31, 2021
- Sunday School Lesson-January 24, 2021
- Sunday School Lesson-January 17, 2021
To provide worshipers with an environment that brings the focus into view, illuminating the sanctuary working from programmed lighting scenes. This is intended to provide the worship service to invoke feeling and mood that aligns with the music and part of the service so that worshipers are free to worship expressively as they are moved to do. Ultimately, glorify God through providing excellent lighting scenes.
What We're Looking For
01. A person who has the desire to provide excellent worship services for those in person and for those viewing online.
02. A person who is willing to learn the role of proper lighting to enhance the worship environment as well as the role lighting serves in providing great quality video.
03. A person who is familiar with working with an iPad or is willing to learn to use an iPad for technical app control.
04. A person willing to work in a team of other dedicated volunteers, collectively driving forward the vision of worship tech.