Transfer the Blessings
Transfer the Blessings (TTB) is a ministry of Redeemer to provide support and growth to the Endowment Fund. Its purpose is to guide and assist those congregational members who are interested in financially supporting Christian ministries or other favorite charities and to assist them in putting a will or trust in place.
Congregation members are made aware of the TTB program through articles in the newsletter, bulletin inserts, a web page, occasional TTB seminars, presentations to church groups, updates at worship services, and personal meetings with interested individuals. There is a display area in the narthex, which includes brochures, informational DVDs, fact sheets and handouts.
Carl Pace is currently serving as a volunteer in the Gift Planning position at Redeemer and is available to offer assistance to congregational members in Christian gift planning. He can assist you in such areas as:
- Writing a Statement of Faith that can be included in your will/trust
- The importance of writing a will/trust
- Why you need to review your beneficiary designations
- Ideas on how to transfer your tax deferred accounts
- How to avoid arguments over personal property items
- Methods of providing an inheritance to your children/grandchildren
- Methods of making a gift to your favorite ministries/charities
- Assistance in completing a "Discovering Your Lifetime Plan for Giving" form
- Gift planning seminars are offered periodically for anyone interested
Transfer the Blessings Informational DVD
A DVD about the Transfer the Blessings (TTB) program at Redeemer is available for interested members at the TTB display in the narthex, in the church office, or by contacting Carl Pace.
Contact Information and Financial Planning Webpage
The Transfer the Blessings program and Redeemer’s Endowment Fund have additional financial and gift planning information on their own web page. Also on this site are links to other gift planning sites that offer a wealth of information on wills, trusts, and financial planning. One of those is Gift Planning Services located in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, that assist Carl Pace and provides financial planning advice for congregational members. Click here to visit their website.