Registration Information for Fall 2024
Please check back here in March 2024 for more information.
Redeemer Lutheran Preschool
Welcome! In the 19th chapter of Matthew, Jesus said, “Let the children come to me, and do not stop them, because the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.” Jesus then placed His hands on them and blessed them. Children are God’s gifts to us. They are not only special in the eyes of parents but also in the eyes of God. Redeemer Lutheran Preschool offers a program that combines excellent educational opportunities with a Christian setting of care and love.
View Preschool Newsletters
We look forward to getting to know you and your child. We're convinced that this Christian educational experience will be a positive influence on your entire family.
The education which children receive during the early years is extremely important. During these years, children need a stimulating environment which will provide them with experiences that will aid in developing their potential. They need supportive experiences which help them develop a positive self-concept.
Redeemer Lutheran Preschool offers a program which will provide the child with a wide variety of learning experiences. In a guided Christian environment, the child will be free to explore his surroundings and to participate in activities to promote success.
Although specific learning experiences will be planned for each day, the atmosphere will not be highly structured in order that spontaneous learning situations can be used to the fullest extent.
Redeemer Lutheran Preschool has been in operation since the fall of 1985. Each year we strive to meet the needs of the children attending Preschool. Our program objectives are:
- To acquaint your child with Jesus and His love for him/her
- To help your child develop a positive and healthy self-concept
- To help your child establish himself/herself “away from home”
- To help your child get along with others
- To broaden your child’s growth experiences: spiritual, mental, physical, emotional and social
- To form a close home-school relationship
- To provide a positive attitude for later and more formal education