Redeemer Lutheran Child Care
To inquire about availability contact Carmen at 228-9883.
For information about registering your child and to find out if openings are available contact our Child Care Director Carmen Albert at 228-9883.
Redeemer Lutheran Child Care opened its doors on August 15, 2005, in our new early childhood wing. This program offers a service to families by providing quality child care with a caring, trained, Christian staff that promotes individual growth spiritually, emotionally, socially, physically and intellectually.
Redeemer Lutheran Child Care is available for children who are 3 years old through 6 years of age, or 7 if attending kindergarten. Hours of operation are from 6 a.m. - 6 p.m., Monday through Friday, 52 weeks a year and is only closed for designated holidays.
Child Care is available for full time, part time and drop-in children. All children must be pre-registered and have all necessary forms on file before attending.
Rates for Child Care Room (children 3 years old-kindergarten):
Full time (30 hours per week or more) $3.50 per hour
Part time $3.75 per hour
Drop-in (Call ahead to make sure that space and staffing ratio will permit.) $6.00 per hour
Fee is subject to change.
Child Care Room Schedule:
- 6:00 am - Center Opens -- Free Play at Centers
- 7:30 - Breakfast
- 8-9:30 - Developmentally Appropriate Activities (includes language arts, music, math, science & religion)
- 9:30 - Morning Snack
- 10:00 - Developmentally Appropriate Activities (see above)
- 10:45 - Outside Play (weather permitting)
- 11:15 - Clean-up For Lunch/Lunch Served
- 12:30 pm - Calming Story Time
- 12:40 - Rest/Nap with Quiet Music
- 2:30 - Clean-up for Snack
- 2:45 - Snack
- 3:00 - Developmentally Appropriate Activities (see above)
- 3:45 - Outside Play (weather permitting)
- 4:15 - Developmentally Appropriate Activities and/or Quiet Free Play
- 6:00 - Center Closes