Redeemer Lutheran Child Care
Redeemer Lutheran Child Care opened its doors on August 15, 2005. This program offers a service to our currently enrolled preschool families by providing quality child care with a caring, trained, Christian staff.
Redeemer Lutheran Child Care is available for children ages 3 -5 years old who are potty-trained. Children must be concurrently enrolled in our preschool. Summer care is also available for those enrolled in preschool programs.
Hours of operation are from 6am - 6pm, Monday through Friday.
The Child Care is only closed for designated holidays
Rates for Child Care
- 20 Hour/week minimum.....$4.50/hour
- 10 Hour/week minimum.....$5.00/hour
- No minimum hours/week...$6.00/hour
More information can be found in our parent handbook.
Fees are subject to change.
For information about registering your child and to find out if openings are available, contact our Child Care Director, Anita Rieboldt at (906) 228-9883.
Child Care Enrollment Form
Child Care Daily Schedule
- 6:00: Center Opens
- Centers/Developmentally Appropriate Activities (includes language arts, music, math, science)
- 7:30: Last Call for Breakfast
- 9:00: Clean Up /Morning Preschool Children Leave
- 9:15: Jesus Time
- 9:45: Morning Snack
- 10:00: Circle Time
- 11:30: Music
- 10:15: Centers
- 10:45: Outdoor Play
- 11:30: Lunch for Afternoon Preschool Children
- 12:00: Lunch for Remaining Children
- 1:00: Rest/Nap Time
- 1:30: Quiet Table Activities
- 2:45: Afternoon Snack
- 3:00: Developmentally Appropriate Activities
- 3:30: Outdoor Play Time
- 4:00: Free play / Centers
- 6:00: Center Closes