Redeemer Lutheran Child Care
Redeemer Lutheran Child Care opened its doors on August 15, 2005, in our new early childhood wing. This program offers a service to families by providing quality child care with a caring, trained, Christian staff that promotes individual growth spiritually, emotionally, socially, physically and intellectually.
Redeemer Lutheran Child Care is available for children who are 3 years old through 6 years of age, or 7 if attending kindergarten. Hours of operation are from 6am - 6pm, Monday through Friday, 52 weeks a year and is only closed for designated holidays.
Child Care is available for full time, part time and drop-in children. All children must be pre-registered and have all necessary forms on file before attending.
Rates for Child Care (effective June 1, 2019):
- Hourly Rate $4.00 per hour
- Drop-in (Call ahead to make sure that space and staffing ratio will permit.) $8.00 per hour
Fees are subject to change.
For information about registering your child and to find out if openings are available, contact our Child Care Director, Carmen Albert at (906) 228-9883.
Child Care Brochure
Child Care Daily Schedule
- 6:00-8:30am: Table & Organized Classroom Activities (breakfast upon request until 7:30am)
- 8:30: Free Play
- 9:30: Jesus Time
- 9:45: Morning Snack
- 10:00: Developmentally Appropriate Activities (includes language arts, music, math, science & religion)
- 10:40: Inside/Outside Play - Large Motor Skills
- 11:30: Music
- 11:45: Lunch & Preschool Transitions
- 12:45 pm: Story & Rest Preparation
- 1:00: Rest Time
- 1:30: Rest Time/Table Activities/Outside
- 2:45: Snack
- 3:00: Large Group Fellowship
- 3:45: Inside/Outside Play - Large Motor Skills/Table Play & Free Choice Activities
- 6:00: Center Closes