Redeemer Lutheran Child Care
Redeemer Lutheran Child Care opened its doors on August 15, 2005, in our early childhood wing. This program offers a service to our currently enrolled preschool families by providing quality child care with a caring, trained, Christian staff.
Redeemer Lutheran Child Care is available for children ages 3 -5 years old who are potty-trained. Children must be concurrently enrolled in our preschool. Summer care is also available for those enrolled in preschool programs.
Hours of operation are from 6am - 6pm, Monday through Friday. The Child Care is only closed for designated holidays.
Child Care is available for full time, part time and drop-in children. All children must be pre-registered and have all necessary forms on file before attending.
Rates for Child Care:
- Hourly Rate $4.00 per hour
- Drop-in (Call ahead to make sure that space and staffing ratio will permit.) $8.00 per hour
Fees are subject to change.
For information about registering your child and to find out if openings are available, contact our Child Care Director, Anita Rieboldt at (906) 228-9883.
Child Care Brochure
Child Care Daily Schedule
- 6:00: Center Opens
- Centers/Developmentally Appropriate Activities (includes language arts, music, math, science)
- 7:30: Last Call for Breakfast
- 9:00: Clean Up /Morning Preschool Children Leave
- 9:15: Jesus Time
- 9:45: Morning Snack
- 10:00: Circle Time
- 11:30: Music
- 10:15: Centers
- 10:45: Outdoor Play
- 11:30: Lunch for Afternoon Preschool Children
- 12:00: Lunch for Remaining Children
- 1:00: Rest/Nap Time
- 1:30: Quiet Table Activities
- 2:45: Afternoon Snack
- 3:00: Developmentally Appropriate Activities
- 3:30: Outdoor Play Time
- 4:00: Free play / Centers
- 6:00: Center Closes